Popular villain Bollywood actor Mahesh Anand passes away aged 57
Mahesh Anand passes away, Another heartbreaking news has come for Bollywood fans. Popular villain of Bollywood films in the 90s, Mahesh Anand breathed his last earlier today. The actor, 57, was quite a popular face as an antagonist in the 80s and the 90s and was last seen in Govinda’s Rangeela Raja that released on January 18 this year. The cause of his death is not clear yet and reportedly his body has been taken to Cooper Hospital for postmortem.
The actor has worked in many hit movies of Bollywood like Kurukshetra, Swarg, Coolie No 1, Vijeta, Shahenshah and more. The actor has also worked with some big names in Bollywood including Dharmendra, Sunny Deol, Sanjay Dutt, Govinda, Amitabh Bachchan and others.
- Google search for ‘best toilet paper in the world’ shows image of Pakistan flag
- Woman falls off Delhi’s Vikaspuri flyover after her motorcycle
- Singer Ali Zafar supports Pak PM Imran Khan’s address after Pulwama attack
- Man finds 30-year-old Apple computer in perfect working condition
- Prime Minister inaugurates Madan Mohan Malviya Cancer Centre at BHU
Apparently, the actor used to stay alone in his home in Versova, Mumbai. Reports also suggest that Mahesh was facing some financial crisis too. In an interview to Cinestaan.com, the actor revealed that her didn’t have movie offers for 18 years and at that time he used to take part in wrestling matches in order to earn bread and butter for himself.
When his last film Rangeela Raja released, he took to Facebook to share the news. In his post, he wrote, “im happy after 18 years i had onne movie released today,,,,rangeela raja,,,,,,,, i am just therefor 6 minutes in the end,,, hope you all will welcome me back.”