2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any device You use to access the App. Accordingly, You are solely responsible for all activities that occur with Your device. If You become aware of any unauthorized use of Your device, You will notify the relevant authorities as soon as possible.
J. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
1. Your use of the App or any content available thereof is entirely at Your own risk and We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, monetary or any other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities whatsoever arising out of or relating to Your use of the App.
2. You may terminate Your access to the App if You are not satisfied with the App.
3. You shall defend, indemnify and hold Newshorts, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents harmless from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, judgments, and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal fee that may result from or alleged to result from (a) Your use of the App; or (b) Your breach of any rules, regulations and/or orders under any applicable law.
4. You are also responsible for any breach of Your obligations under the Agreement and/or for the consequences of any such breach.
K. NO WARRANTIES
1. We shall make our best efforts to make the App available to You in the best possible manner. However, We disclaim all warranties in relation to the App, whether express or implied, including but not limited to:
(a) the App being constantly available or available at all;
(b) installation or un-installation choices in relation to the App being successfully executed in all cases;
(c) that App will always function without disruptions, delay or errors;
(d) Your personal ability to use the App;
(e) Your satisfaction with the use of the App;
(f) the accuracy of the data provided by the App;
(g) the security and privacy of Your data;
(h) that all bugs or errors in relation to the App will be corrected;
(i) that the App will be compatible with all devices and all networks;
(j) that the App is fit for a particular purpose or use; or
(k) that the App and the contents thereof are accessible in every location.
2. , its officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents and any other service provider responsible for providing access to the App in connection with this Agreement will not be liable for any acts or omissions, including of a third party, and including those vendors participating in Newshorts’ offerings made to You, or for any unauthorized interception of data or breaches of this Agreement attributable in part to the acts or omissions of third parties, or for damages associated with Newshorts, or equipment that it does not furnish, or for damages that result from the operation systems, equipment, facilities or services provided by third parties that are interconnected with Newshorts.
L. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. The App may be controlled and operated through any country and may be subject to the laws of that country in which they are controlled and operated. If You use the App from any location, then, You are responsible for compliance with the local laws applicable to You.
2. This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes relating to this Agreement shall be settled in the courts located at Delhi, India.
3. You and Newshorts agree that any cause of action arising out of Your use of the App must be commenced within 3 (three) months after the cause of action accrues or You become aware of the facts giving rise to the cause of action, whichever is later. Otherwise, such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
1. Newshorts may post notices within the App or send you notices on the e-mail address or the telephone number that You may have shared with Us. You will have received such notices within 3 (three) days of Us sending the notice. Your continued use of the App on expiry of such 3 (three) days shall constitute Your receipt and acceptance of the notices sent to You.
1. The contents provided through the App may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Newshorts may make changes or improvements to the App at any time. The contents or any information available on the App is provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. Newshorts does not warrant that the functions contained in the contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or the servers that make them available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. Newshorts makes no commitment to update the materials on the interface. The above exclusion may not apply to You, to the extent that applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Newshorts shall not be liable for any misuse or data theft as a consequence of Your use of the App.
2. YOU EXPRESSLY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT USE THE APP IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO BECOME A PARTY TO, AND ABIDE BY ALL THE TERMS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT. ANY VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT MAY RESULT IN LEGAL LIABILITY UPON YOU. NOTHING IN THE AGREEMENT SHOULD BE CONSTRUED TO CONFER ANY RIGHTS TO ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON.
Last updated on 30-June-2018.